petek, 27. november 2009

I iz very inspired today (vignette)

Sej je 100 besed flash fiction? It is v. hard to write but I did try my best!

(edit: it's a vignette, sam se spomnem da si ti enkrat neki pisala da je moglo bit točno 100, well here it is)


***

The sky was so weird, in shades of violets and grays, and the air carried the sound of rustling leaves with it. She loved and hated it both, the way it made her feel nostalgic and at the same time felt so alien.

“I don’t know you anymore,” she told him.
He probably didn’t know her either, because he kept on ignoring her and she kept on trying.

Until he answered.

“Cait?”
Smile.
“What, you don’t know me anymore?”
“It’s not that – so I’m dead as well?”

Pause, stretched like the river of ashes she never noticed before.

“Excuse me?”

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar